Sunday, November 23, 2008

it's going in my ears

DJing at the tannery causes me to get sick of music very quickly and feel like I am constantly updating my personal collection so I have something new to listen to. The bonus is that we use the SONOS system connected to Rhapsody at the tannery so I get to experiment and create new play lists every time I am there. I also have a rather diverse taste. My only dislike is music that causes me to get a headache, like angry music.

Lately I have been listening to:

--The new Seal album, Soul. It's great background music for cooking or cleaning.

--David Kroll's It's Workin' album. It recently became available on iTunes. I encourage everyone to buy and support your local artists...well, not local to Chicago, but he is my neighbor from home. Great guy...support him.

--Taylor Swift's new album Fearless. That girl is having hit after hit.

--Mrs. Officer by Lil Wayne and Bobby Valentino

--Heartless by Kanye

--John Legend's Green Light

--Chasing Pavements by Adele

--Single Ladies(Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce

--Poker Face by Lady GaGa

No comments: