Friday, August 29, 2008

One more reason to get excited about Iowa football

Mitch King.

Well, ok, maybe I am a little biased since he is from my hometown, but ESPN is pretty high on him, too. He was recently ranked #3 defensive tackle in the nation in the preseason Herbie awards. Stormin' Norm Parker is also pretty jazzed up about #47 as well. At the I-Club banquet he said that when MK's motor is running there is no one in the nation that can stop him.

Needless to say, I am excited to watch him play tomorrow and watch him throughout the season.

Also, a congrats to his sister Reagan and her husband Nick who will be expecting Beckett James, their first little blond haired blue eyed beauty(well, he has to be a stunner if he looks anything like either of his parents) in 11 more weeks. Hopefully, I will get a chance to hang out with them for a little bit tomorrow, too!

On Iowa, GO HAWKS!

No comments: