Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is this Heaven? No, it's Oreo Cakesterville.

Oreo cakesters are AMAZING. So good, I want to carry a box around with me at all times and just hand them out to people.

I was quite hesitant about this product when I first saw it, because I thought it would just taste like a soggy Oreo. I have serious issues with soggy foods, so I refused to try them. Then, my brother and I were digging through the cupboards at my grandpa's house when we found a box of them and decided to try them. Well, we were both immediately addicted. It was so bad that we were eating a package of them in the car on the way home from the hospital one day and were scraping the crumbs out of the package.

I saw them at the grocery store the other day and had to turn and walk away, because I would just want to eat them. I think I am going to give everyone I know boxes of them for Christmas this year. If you haven't tried them yet, do. IF you try them and don't like them, I can't ever talk to you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wise person once said, "You can't have your Cakester and eat it too."

jl