Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another one...

Also taken from that Angie girl....

Name: Stacey L Lens
Single or Taken: oh so single
Eye color: blueish green
Shoe size: cruise ships(according to my brother)
Height: 5'11"
What are you wearing right now? work clothes, I'm at work
Righty or lefty: righty

FAVORITE
Kind of pants: linen
Animal: horse or Madagascar hissing cockroaches
Month: May
Juice: I don't really like juice, but so like mimosas...so, orange?
Favorite cartoon: I like the comic strip Fox Trot, does that count?

HAVE YOU EVER:
Bungee Jumped? No, but I did some free falling thing
Loved someone so much it made you cry? dumb question
Been in a physical fight? only with my brother and megan
Been on a plane: I love flying!!!
Came close to dying: no, but someone tried to kidnap me once
Been in a hot tub: love them
Fallen asleep in school: yep
Broken someone's heart: doubtful
Cried when someone died: yep
Fell off your chair: oh, yeah. there was this one time in 7th grade...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: not that I ever recall
Saved IM conversations: totally, you knkow, back in the d-a-y

Do You:
Believe in love at first sight? no idea
Believe long distance relationships work: i know they have for other people
Like school: yes
Question yourself: constantly
Who was the last person that called you? my mom to tell me that they got home ok
Who makes you smile the most: hmmm, a lot of people make me smile
Who knows you the best?: maybe my brother
Get along with your family: oh, yeah

Final Questions:
What are you doing this weekend? well, it's the weekend and I'm working
What car/truck do you wish to have: vespa
Have a lava lamp: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How many remote controls are in your house? no idea
Are you double jointed? not possible. no such thing. it's called having loose ligaments
When you last showered? 2:30pm
Scary or Funny Movies: funny
Rootbeer or Dr.Pepper: ooh, I would welcome either
Summer or winter: there are good things about both
Diamond or pearl: neither, I'm not really a jewelry girl
Sprite or 7up: neither, they don't have caffine in them and are therefore, a waste of my time
Coffee or tea: both!
In person or on the phone: I hate the phone

Yesterday Did You:
Talk to someone you like: yes, I like a lot of people
Buy something: yes, a diet coke fountain soda

Last person who:
Slept in your bed: me
Saw/heard you cry: no idea, I haven't cried in a really long time
Made you cry? again, no idea
Went to the movies with: no idea, haven't been to the movies in months
Been to Canada: yes
Been to Mexico: yes

Random:
Do you have a crush on someone right now: hmmm...
What book are you reading now: The Confessions of Max Trivioli
Future kids names: kids?!? I'm not even dating anyone...let's not get ahead of ourselves here
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: no
What's under your bed: rubbermaids of winter sweaters
Favorite sports to watch: baseball, football, basketball, rugby and volleyball
Favorite Locations: lots and lots of places
Tattoos or piercings: my ears are pierced
What are you most scared of right now? failure, always failure
Who do you really hate? no one
Do you have a job? um, yeah
Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with: oh sure, his name is Matthew McConaughey
Song that's stuck in your head right now? Stuck in the middle with you by Stealers Wheel
Have you ever been on radio? yes. I had to do some promo thing

More Random
What color is your underwear right now? peacock blue
What are the first things you notice about the opposite sex? smile
Are you too shy to ask someone out? yeah, you had to in high school for the vice versa dance
Hugs or kisses: wierd question
Dogs or cats?: dogs
Favorite Flower?: wild flowers
Have you ever fired a gun? oh yeah
How many pillows do you sleep with? multiple

No comments: