Saturday, July 12, 2008

angie swope is my hero

So I googled myself tonight to see what would come up and one of the first hits was a post on Angie's blog titled "stacey lens is my hero." It was a survey, so I am going to complete the survey for her...

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? someone with good news
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I don't remember not ever returning it, but I am sure there was that one time...
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? It depends on how comfortable I am around the people. I can be shockingly quiet sometimes.
4. Do you take compliments well? No, not at all.
5. Do you play Sudoku? I used to, but am so over it.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I would have a better than average chance.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Star is my all-time favorite horse, Doc comes in a close second...Jack and Cupcake are definitely at the bottom of the list!
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes...horseback riding camp.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Ghost in the graveyard...one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock ROCK!
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, what would you do? tell them to go home to their wife.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? yeah
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? quirky, tall, BOL
15. Do any songs make you cry? not currently
16. Are you continuing your education? aren't we always
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? yes
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? my roommate
19. How often do you read books? frequently
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? mostly future...too much probably.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? Cars and trucks, trucks and cars. Also love the giving tree and the quiltmakers gift
22. What color are your eyes? bluish green
23. How tall are you? 5'11"
24. Where is your dream house located? no idea, but it would have a huge yard
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? i have always wanted to, but never have
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? at least 2 years ago
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? about a mile and a half from my place
32. Do you like mustard? yes. i used to HATE it, though
34. Do you look like your mom and dad? mostly like my mom in the face, my dad in height(excpet I think I am taller than him now, right dad?!?!?)ha ha ha
35. How long does it take you in the shower? not very long
37. What movie do you want to see right now? something funny
39. What did you do for New Year’s? Went to Kristen and Keno's
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? I didn't see it.
42. Do you own a camera phone? yep
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? She always cheered me on
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? h
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? usually 4-6
48. Do you like care bears? I used to a whole lot.
49. What do you buy at the movies? tickets
50. Do you know how to play poker? A little.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? only in the front seat
52. What do you wear to sleep? clothes
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? floods and steamboat days, of course!
54. How many meals do you eat in a day? 2-3, sometimes I am too busy and survive on snacks
55. Is your tongue pierced? no way, that is so bad for your teeth!
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? No.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.
59. Ever been to L.A.? Nope, not really into anything celebrity related
60. Did you eat a cookie today? i did. it was chocolate chip.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? no
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? iTunes
63. Do you hate chocolate? No, but I really don't like milk chocolate. I am a dark girl.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? nothing really, unless they aren't listening to me, like when my mom tries to pack me a travel bag of snacks when I go to leave and I don't want it and have no where to put it and she keeps trying to make me take it. right, josh? but if that is all we argue about, I think we have it pretty good.
65. Are you a gullible person? No, nt really.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Definitely not.
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? I would love to do nothing but volunteer for different organizations all day.
68. Are you easy to get along with? sometimes
69. What is your favorite time of day? evening

The end.

No comments: