Saturday, July 28, 2007

Summa', summa', summa' time

Wow, I am getting really bad at posting. This summer has been flying by.

My brother had a birthday this summer and I didn't even get to see him around his birthday, which may be a first ever. Fortunately, he is visiting Chicago in a few weeks and I will be very excited to see him then. So...Happy Birthday Josh. Even more exciting is the Iowa vs Northern Ill game on Sept 1st that truck loads of people are coming in town for.

As a follow up to my last post, I was at work the other day and a teenage patient asked me if I was 1/2 black. I told her I wasn't then she said, "So you mean to tell me that both of your parents are white?!?!" I laughed pretty hard and told her that they are in fact, both white.

My new favorite thing is eating lunch on my back patio and sitting out there when I get off work at night chilling with my roommate. There is a wolf dog in the back yard next to our that barks and howls at everyone, except us. It's pretty funny. We also feed it through the fence. This week, the dog tried to get through the fence and come over to us and nearly got it's head stuck.

That's enough for now.

No comments: