Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What is going on?!?! I'll tell you.

Well, I can't tell you what is going on with this weather, but somehow August and Sept got lost and Chicago went from July weather straight to October.

Sick and tired of the cold, rainy and gloomy days, I decided that since it just looked overcast out today that I would take a long walk outside instead of heading to the gym. Bad idea. When I was about a mile from home it began to mist, which I was fine with. By the time I was 3 miles from home, it had begun to almost rain. That is when I had enough and turned around to head home. I was freezing cold and wet by the time I made it back to my apartment, but it was nice to get outside.

Big happenings this weekend.

My roommate turns 24 tomorrow and is going out to Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano bar from fun and festivities on Friday night. This also means the return of her boyfriend to also stay with us in our apartment this weekend.

Saturday is the Iowa vs Iowa State game
.

Everyone knows who I am cheering for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really nervous for the game. I'm warning you, I might be calling you several times Saturday.

-Aaron (I can't log in to leave comments. You don't have a Beta blog yet!)