Thursday, April 13, 2006

Where are your's?

Remember back in Jan when I set my new year's resolutions. Well, it's time for another check-in to keep me on track.

Let's take a look at them:

In the year 2006, I Stacey Lens, resolved to:

1) Read 30 books.
Yikes, I think I have only read about 4 books. I plan on reading a lot in Jamaica, though.

2) Teach myself to knit.
I did this back in Jan and Feb.

3) Sew more.
I have done a lot more sewing and love it. I sewed yesterday and today, in fact! YAY!

4) Drop my BMI 5 points.
I have dropped my BMI by 2.4 points so far this year...must keep going to the gym.

I think I am doing pretty good. I don't think I've done this good at keeping my resolutions in previous years.

How are you doing with yours?

1 comment:

slens04 said...

Ha ha, I am pretty funny. Maybe I meant on the plane ride or something.