Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sleepy

I am really tired, but feel like I haven't blogged in a while, so I am going to crank out a quick update.

1) I was excited to be able to watch the Cardinals game today before heading in to work and really like that they won. Go Pujols for his 9th inning game winning hit.

2) Tomorrow is my last day off work before leaving for Jamaica next week. I am excited to have the day off, but a little stessed as I have a lot that I need to get accomplished. I am super excited to head to Columbus after we get back from Jamaica and attend the best birthday party ever. Aaron made the best evite ever for it. I almost wet my pants when I saw the picture he created.

3) Work has been super busy lately. That's all I'm going to say about that.

4) Sanj took me out for birthday drinks last night after work and we had some great discussions.

5) My brother's phone call made my day this morning. I accidently left my razor in his shower and he offered to mail it back to me, so I took him up on his offer( I really like this razor and it's kinda expensive.) Well, he apparently walked into the UPS store with razor in hand and said that he wanted to mail it and he got laughed at...a lot. He is such a good brother to me.

6) There is a fairly new and cute security guy that sometimes gives me a ride home from work. This is a vast improvement over many of the old crotchity men that I have to deal with on a regular basis.

7)One week from today I(and Aaron) turn 25!

8) Has anyone seen or heard from Jeff Wallace? I have tried to get in contact with him several times. I hope he is not dead. Jeff..........where are you?


1 comment:

Ben said...

The Cardinals Stadium is so bad...why would they open it before it was even done.