Monday, August 01, 2005

We grill for the thrill


It has almost become a Sunday night tradtion: grilling on the front stoop. You might ask, "Why in the heck is Mel(from Madison, WI) in the picture?" Well, I had to work 7am-330pm today and had 2 messages from Mel. She had been in Cary, IL visitng one of our sorority sisters and had missed her bus back to the land-o-cheese. Megan picked her up while I was at work. We convinced Mel to take an even later bus and stay and grill out with us for dinner. She did and I think she had a good time. It was the best suprise all week to see Mel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know where Mel's poker stick is!!!

Josh

slens04 said...

As evidenced by the picture, you are standing inbetween the blue tub, the grill and me. You are so shady. Ha ha.

Megan said...

Grilling was fun! Good times ladies!

Anonymous said...

In fact I still have a scar from a Mel poker stick incident.
It looks like Megan is holding grilled brats in the picture.

jl