Friday, August 12, 2005

Friends are there to keep it in perspective

So tonight, I was talking to Mel on the phone after I got off work. She informed me that Wojo in her opinion was not a dream boat and that she didn't picture him to look anything like what she thought my future husband would look like. I agreed with her that he is not typically what I would be attracted to. However, in my defense, I did not originally like Wojo for his looks but for how he played the game of basketball.

After a while, we got to discussing what our "ideal" would look like. My conclusion was:
--ideally between 6'2" and 6'6"
--medium to dark brown hair
--not pale skin
--medium to think build(but toned)

We both also came to the conclusion that we just want an average guy. We aren't looking for models by any means.

Which led us to wonder...where are the average men of the world?

I dont' know if this post made any sense. It's late. I'm tired.

Peace out...SL

No comments: