Saturday, November 28, 2009

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Have you missed me? Have you been longing for me to blog?

Well, I have not been on my blogging "a" game lately. I've been busy with work, which has been completely exhausting the past 3 months. I don't remember a three month window at work when we have consecutively had so many intense and exhausting cases. Couple this with travel, attempting to keep up a social life and being ill since the begining of July...I'm just plain wore out. Hence, the lack of exciting posts and updates.

Two weekends ago, I was lucky enough to head to Columbus for the annual Lens family away Hawkeye game. There, I saw the best football game of my life when Iowa went into overtime with OSU and lost by the skin of their teeth. I had an absolute blast with my friends that live there and my family who traveled just for the game and The Shoe is an amazing arena to watch a game. Wow.

Next weekend I am headed back to Columbus for Holiday Hop and Christmas Gala. The following weekend is also packed with excitement as I have my work Christmas party(always a blast) and Megan's bachelorette party.

Hopefully I will blog again before 2010. If not...Happy New Year!

2 comments:

mutleythedog said...

Very disappointing...

Tony said...

Christmas gift you'll donate something for friends and relatives? If you want to consult the people, go to my Facebook. In my facebook has many suggestions for you on Christmas. This is a Facebook link, select the most meaningful gift for friends. I wish you a happy Christmas.
you visit my blog: Blog for you