Saturday, November 28, 2009

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Have you missed me? Have you been longing for me to blog?

Well, I have not been on my blogging "a" game lately. I've been busy with work, which has been completely exhausting the past 3 months. I don't remember a three month window at work when we have consecutively had so many intense and exhausting cases. Couple this with travel, attempting to keep up a social life and being ill since the begining of July...I'm just plain wore out. Hence, the lack of exciting posts and updates.

Two weekends ago, I was lucky enough to head to Columbus for the annual Lens family away Hawkeye game. There, I saw the best football game of my life when Iowa went into overtime with OSU and lost by the skin of their teeth. I had an absolute blast with my friends that live there and my family who traveled just for the game and The Shoe is an amazing arena to watch a game. Wow.

Next weekend I am headed back to Columbus for Holiday Hop and Christmas Gala. The following weekend is also packed with excitement as I have my work Christmas party(always a blast) and Megan's bachelorette party.

Hopefully I will blog again before 2010. If not...Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very disappointing...