These ten (10) questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
1. What is your favorite word? I have several, but one of them is juxtaposition
2. What is your least favorite word? panties
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: random things trigger this
Spiritually: witnessing occurrences that are too amazing to just be a coincidence
Emotionally: seeing selfless deeds being done
4. What turns you off? poor manners and poor grammar
5. What is your favorite curse word? jesustittyfuckingchrist
6. What sound or noise do you love? almost anything nature related(leaves crunching under my feet, waves crashing, wind blowing through the trees)
7. What sound or noise do you hate (dislike)? loud chewing
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? work to improve living conditions in a lesser developed county
9. What profession would you not like to do? podiatrist(i hate feet)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I don't think about stuff like that.