Friday, April 04, 2008

another horoscope

I wonder what this one means. What should I be taking a brief hiatus or sabbatical from?

Financial columnist Bill Fleckstein says that by its very nature, capitalism continually cycles through periods of boom and bust. You can't have one without the other. The American economy is in trouble because for many years the federal government suppressed the down times in an effort to create a state of perpetual boom. The backlogged busts are now kicking in all at once. I bring this to your attention, Taurus, in the hope that you won't make a comparable mistake in your own sphere. Some tightly wound part of your life needs to unravel for a while. I advise you to consider going on a brief hiatus or sabbatical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your horoscope at? They always amuse me.