Megan emailed this to me a while ago....
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE !!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you...... Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I prefer real, but we have had artificial since I was about 5 because I almost died in a fire or something
3. When do you put up the tree?
right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I don't know. Maybe my yellow sweatsuit with bows and buttons all over it
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
My mom has one and I like to put the animals on the roof. She gets mad at me, though.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
everyone in my family is pretty easy to buy for
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
nothing that I can think of
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
we have a while tape of retro ones from when we were kids that I love to watch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
as soon as I see something that I want to give to someone
14 Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
my mom's Christmas candy
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
clear or all red
17. Favorite Christmas song:
The Christmas song, All I want for Christmas is you, Joy to the World
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
we always travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
an angel that my great aunt Fern made
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
presents whenever we are all together, stockings on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
nothing. I LOVE CHRISTMAS
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
one where I am with my family
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
just to hang out
26. Who is most likely to respond to this?
no one, this is a blog...maybe Angie
27. Who is least likely to respond to this?
Megan. She sent it to me