Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's going to be epic...

You know when sometimes you get sooo excited about something that you end up getting let down due to the overhyping?

Well, I know that won't happen this weekend. I am going to be in Iowa City...staying downtown...with great friends. I am going to get to tailgate with family and friends and watch an Iowa football game. Hopefully, they will beat Minn and bring Floyd of Rosedale home.

Things I am excited about:
--FAC at Brothers
--Pita Pit
--Pancheros

I LOVE IOWA CITY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be a great weekend, it always is! I think im gonna hit up Bojames and piano lounge on friday night , and will for sure meet up with you to at some point of tailgating, supposed to be shitty weather, but we wont let that dampen our spirits!
~Jeff

Sanjida said...

I'm so proud of myself, I know where all this stuff is! :) Don't forget to take pics in the ice machine. Have fun!