Sunday, November 27, 2005

I need my coffee fix...

Of late, I have been addicted to caffeine. My usual day consists of a large cup or two of coffee and one or two diet pepsi's. YIKES!!! I have never been one to be addicted to caffeine, infact, I usually give up soda all together for Lent every year and usually don't even start drinking it for weeks after that. An intervention may be needed before Lent rolls around this year.

Besides the coffee I have also become addicted to Coffee Mate. I currently have FOUR different flavors in my fridge. My staple is the Fat Free vanilla, but I am loving the limited edition and holiday flavors. I feel like I have to buy them now, because they aren't going to be around all year. Currently in my fridge is the FF Vanilla, Creme Brulee, Toffee Nut, and Peppermint Mocha. I had to restrain myself from also buying gingerbread and eggnog yesterday. They are taking over the top shelf of my fridge and they taste sooo good that they encourage me to drink more coffee.

My recommendation to you is to take out stock in tooth whitening products, because you know I will be using them frequently with all this staining beverages going into my mouth. I will never compromise the whiteness of my teeth...that is one thing I am super obsessive about.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

They were looking a little dingy in Iowa City last weekend, you might want to start whitening now for Christmas!

slens04 said...

I just whitened for 20 minutes, then drank a cup of coffee. Umph!