Saturday, January 01, 2005

very random first blog entry of 2005

I can hardly believe that it has already been 5 years since the big Y2K scare...and who would think that we are all still here on Earth and alive?

2004 was a very good year for me and brought about a lot of changes in my life. I graduated school, got my first real job, moved to a new city all by myself...the list goes on and on...

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that stood by me in 2004. I am very thankful for my friends and family that were super supportive in the less smooth parts of the year.

I am happy to report that I have no regrets carrying over into the new year...just hopes for more good times.

I resolve to treat myself better, read more, and worry less about things that don't matter in the long run.

I wish the best for everyone in 2005...it's your year...conquer it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here is wishing the BEST to you, Stacey, in 2005.