Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chew on this

Has it really been 3 weeks since I last posted? So much has been going on...

I have a few new kitcheny things that I need to blog about soon, my birthday and I'm moving this weekend! Oh, and lots of work, as usual.

Interestingly the other day I was taking a mid-day cab ride when the driver just started chuckling. He told me to look at the driver in the car next to us and the was a woman devouring a sandwich and the half masticated grub was rolling around in her wide open trap. It was down right revolting. Ironically, she was a very nicely dress business looking woman in a luxury automobile. The cabbie then launched into how much he loved seeing how people eat and chew when they are in their cars because "their true colors come out." Since then, I have kept my eye out for mobile eaters and it does seem like they have worse manners than table eaters.

No comments: