Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A pickle with toothpicks???

HASH(0x8c322bc)
You are a pickle with toothpics in it. But you
knew that already. Are you sour inside? Has
someone done something to you? Maybe to move
on, you need to take those toothpics out
yourself. Or maybe, they're protecting you
from getting hurt again. Or both. Choose
wisely. Think twice the next time you eat a
pickle.


The Whats In Your Kitchen Personality Test

I think I am definitely a combination of the onion in a cup and the scoop of coffee with a crayon in it. I am NOT a pickle with toothpicks in it!

3 comments:

J. Wallace said...

I'm a packet of soy sauce! "A packet," it said, "not the whole bottle!" Apparently I'm not giving life my all. I will have to work on that. Gotta go after that goal of being a whole bottle of soy sauce!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stawojo

I am a scoop of coffee with a crayon in it! Are you really surprised though?

Mel

slens04 said...

Wally-
I think your goal of being a whole bottle is a good goal. You need to give more to your personal life. Sometimes, you are too unselfish.

Mel-
Let's just say...I'm not at all suprised...but that's why I think you are great.