Wednesday, September 22, 2004

TICKETS...GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!

So, I unfortunatly can not go to the Cardinals NLDS games. However, my brother asked me to try and get tickets for him, because he had class(like you really need to go to class in law school ;-)). So, he called me a 7:30am this morning to make sure that I was up and ready to call and be on the internet at the same time (tickets didn't go on sale until 8am). So, after more than 3 hours of continuous trying, I had to take a break to shower and get ready. At 11:40 I started trying again. I finally got through at 12:59pm. Josh and Jill (his gf) now have a pair of tickets to game 2 of the NLDS. GO CARDS!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow, with all the red, I thought you were saying something important!

slens04 said...

You are so rude! Red was for Cardinal team spirit...but you wouldn't know that because you are a traitor and now like the Cubs. Because of this, I may start to root against the Packers!

J. Wallace said...

Rooting against the Packers would be a very good idea. By the way it was fun watching them get lit up today. ha ha ha You know what else would be a good idea, not cheering the damn Cardinals.